TheBody.com's Personal Reminder Service has your back: It's your reliable safety net for all of those medication doses, doctor's appointments and other tasks that are so critical to your health, yet can be so easy to forget.
Quickly set up one-time or repeating reminders for a huge range of events in your life, including your daily HIV meds. Receive notifications by email, text message or automated phone call, and put yourself in greater control of your health. You can even use our service to refill your prescriptions by mail (if you're inside the continental U.S.).
Don't have an account? Click the button below and register today!
- During the short registration process, we gather basic information to set up a user account and to learn what type of information you may wish to learn about.
- From your personal account, you manage your own list of reminders.
- Reminders can be received via email, text message and as a voice message.
- This reminder service is managed by Intelecare, part of TheBody.com's parent company, Remedy Health Media.
- Have a question? Email Intelecare's support desk or call them toll free for help at 877.230.7492 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.